Believe it. Say it. Repeat it. Repeat often! I believe this is integral to supporting the process of change and achieving your goals. Having practiced believing, saying and repeating, I feel the time is right for an update of my affirmations and my why’s. I have also combined these tenets into a single post.
It is natural for your affirming thoughts and your reasons for taking action to shift over time as this process is a journey, not a destination. Previous posts may be found under the Motivation tag.
- I am eager and willing to do the work to obtain and maintain my health
- I value making choices that support my goals
- I teach myself to seek, and find, the opportunity behind any obstacle
- I choose thoughts that will move me forward toward my goals
- I have the awareness and the ability to change any thought to something positive
- I value making choices that maintain the progress I have achieved
- Focusing on my why’s relieves me of distractions and helps me focus
- I am deliberate and thoughtful with my food choices
- I am confident that my lifestyle supports hormonal balance
- I value being honest with myself and with others
- I have a strong mind and sensitive spirit
- Normalize blood sugars, glucose tolerance and insulin resistance
- Decrease inflammation
- Lose body fat
- Heal my body physically and mentally
- Strengthen my body physically and mentally
- Decrease the impact of degenerative and age-related diseases
- Have photographs of me where I am not obese and I look good sitting down
- Have parents can see me at a normal weight as an adult
- Minimize the need to become a patient
- Inspire and teach others how to be better and healthier
Believe it. Say it. Repeat it. Repeat often!
More to come…..