The change is weather inspired this recipe (along with the mega supply of pumpkin I got at Costco). This is a super quick and easy recipe to satisfy pumpkin and coconut cravings.
Easy Coconut Pumpkin Goodness (6 servings)
- Equal parts full fat coconut milk and puréed pumpkin
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Salt to taste/enhance sweetness (sounds weird but do not skip)
Stir/mix ingredients and chill.
Ingredients I used:
- 1 can (13.5 ounce/400 mL) Whole Foods coconut milk
- 1 can Libby’s pumpkin purée
- Vanilla flavored liquid stevia
- About 1 teaspoon sea salt
The consistency after chilling is like a thick cream.
Add other flavorings and spices as desired such as lemon, nutmeg or cinnamon.
More to come…..